connecting with our community to make learning a joyful process
- Sun, 27 SepResearch shows that as they speak, listen to that language and use it in their daily life, they not only grasp concepts easier, but also learn the ability to learn to communicate better. Join us as we discuss how fostering love for mother tongue and conversing in it can help us teach our children.
- Sat, 01 AugInstagram- Gulmohar Early YearsGulmohar Early Years is proud to host an exciting session with Tanvi Parwal, an accomplished academic professional who specialises in designing skill based integrated English and Early Years curriculum, training programs and innovation workshops on national and international standards.
- Sat, 13 Junwww.facebook.com/gulmoharearlyyearsLockdown Talk Series: Episode #2 Parenting young children at home
- Sat, 06 JunInstagram LiveJoin us on our Instagram live, as we talk with Early childhood learning expert and curriculum developer Mrs. Renu Vashishta, Founder of Bakhal Curriculum developers, about how parents can introduce healthy learning practices in their home during this lockdown.
- Sat, 07 MarGulmohar Early YearsCome explore the classrooms and learning experience at Gulmohar Early Years every saturday during our Open House. Our open house sessions let parents know more about learning outcomes, process of teaching and curriculum design at Gulmohar.