top of page
connecting with our community to make learning a joyful process
- Tue, 30 AugJaipurGANESHA IDOL MAKING WORKSHOP WITH TERRACOTTA CLAY
- Mon, 29 AugJaipurGANESH IDOL MAKING WORKSHOP with TERRACOTTA CLAY
- Sat, 27 AugJaipurGet insights into how to be a teacher researcher. Get mentorship to write a research paper.
- Sat, 06 AugJaipurClay can be art when in the right hands. Come and explore the creative you in our clay building and pottery workshop. Ages 7+
- Sat, 30 JulJaipur
- Sat, 30 AprJaipurA workshop to get started with Block Printing traditional Rajasthani art
- Sat, 12 MarJaipurAt our open house we invite parents to explore our spaces and know more about the Reggio Emilia philosophy which our school advocates.
- Sat, 05 MarJaipurJoin us for an invigorating talk to know more about how to setup environments at home for your child for their overall development.
- Wed, 28 AprOnline eventThis event is to give you a preview of Gulmohar Early Years' teaching methods, our online and homeschooling programs and admissions. Join us by registering here to talk to us via zoom and know the details.
- Sat, 09 JanZoom- 40 minute session from 10amJoin us for our first live Virtual Open House to know more about us, our teaching methods and programs! We are accepting admissions now!
- Sun, 27 SeptResearch shows that as they speak, listen to that language and use it in their daily life, they not only grasp concepts easier, but also learn the ability to learn to communicate better. Join us as we discuss how fostering love for mother tongue and conversing in it can help us teach our children.
- Sat, 01 AugInstagram- Gulmohar Early YearsGulmohar Early Years is proud to host an exciting session with Tanvi Parwal, an accomplished academic professional who specialises in designing skill based integrated English and Early Years curriculum, training programs and innovation workshops on national and international standards.
- Sat, 20 JunFacebook Live SessionLet's talk about the importance of Music in Early years and how can parents integrate music into learning in the early years
- Sat, 13 Junwww.facebook.com/gulmoharearlyyearsLockdown Talk Series: Episode #2 Parenting young children at home
- Sat, 06 JunInstagram LiveJoin us on our Instagram live, as we talk with Early childhood learning expert and curriculum developer Mrs. Renu Vashishta, Founder of Bakhal Curriculum developers, about how parents can introduce healthy learning practices in their home during this lockdown.
- Sat, 07 MarGulmohar Early YearsCome explore the classrooms and learning experience at Gulmohar Early Years every saturday during our Open House. Our open house sessions let parents know more about learning outcomes, process of teaching and curriculum design at Gulmohar.
- Sat, 15 FebGulmohar Early YearsCome and join us for a fun-filled day with plants and paint.
bottom of page